Friday 10 April 2020

Why billie eilish only wears baggy clothes

Billie eilish 

In an interview with vogue Australia in june , eilish said her clothing gives her opportunity to keep part of herself as a "mystery " From the public





"It kind of gives nobody gives the opportunity to judge what your body looks like , she saidsaid. " I want layers and layers and layers I want to be mysterious and you don't know what's on top "

Elish also  opened up about her style in advert for calvin Klein . She said ;"nobody can have opinion  because they haven't seen what's underneath you know , "Nobody can be like , 'she's slim -thick ', she's not slim -thick',' she's got a flat ass ', she's got a fat ass', . Nobody can say aany of that because they don't know .


She never explained that she never intended her personal style to become part of conversation about slut shaming or women expressing their femininity 
"[The] positive [comments ] about how I dress have this slut -shaming element ", eilish 
Went on . "Like , 'I am so glad that you are dressing like a boy so that other can dress like boys , so that they aren't sluts ', "
Eilish continued to say she supports people_ both men and women _feeling comfortable enough in their own body " to show just whatever they want "
I don't like 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady Gaga and her triumph over depression and loneliness

"I often felt lonely and depression when I was growing up it had nothing to do with my parents _its just my brain chemistry ", sa...