Monday 13 April 2020

Lady Gaga and her triumph over depression and loneliness

"I often felt lonely and depression when I was growing up it had nothing to do with my parents _its just my brain chemistry ", says gaga, who turned 30 this spring.
" As I grew older I found a way to release myself from those darker thoughts through music . Music was my way of overcoming a lot of pain and anxiety . If you give yourself to creativity and imagination it works like amazing and it really helps you to make the  most out of it and enable you to feel free and powerful . "
" I have suffered through depression and anxiety my entire life , I still suffer with it





every single day ", 
Gaga and her mom , cynthia and germanotta launched the foundation in 2011 . Then came the born brave bus , which took the foundation's work on the board . The colorfully decorated bus serves as the pop -up centres to raise awareness of youth mental health issues , connect individuals with local serviceservices, "inspires bravery and promote self acceptance Among young people "

Emotional mentors 

Gaga has talked about not fitting in during high school  being made fun of , and feeling "like a freak "celebrating your inner truth has became central theme of her music atleast since   . The frame which she told MTV was about self _discovery and ' a sense of finding frame "  . 



The lyrics of born  this wave procalims her manifesto : 
There's nothin wrong with lovin  , who you 
                             are   .... 
She hold your head up 
Girl you will go far 
Listen to me when I say 
I'm beautiful in my way 
'Cause God make's no mistakes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady Gaga and her triumph over depression and loneliness

"I often felt lonely and depression when I was growing up it had nothing to do with my parents _its just my brain chemistry ", sa...